Top 5 parts from The Gurls Talk podcast with Rosalía
In this episode we listen to Spanish music sensation Rosalía on The Gurls Talk podcast with Adwoa Aboah (a British fashion model and host of the podcast). The pair talk all things from her upbringing, influences, creative approach and much much more. The Spanish superstar has amassed billions of views on YouTube alone.
Here our are top 5 parts from this episode:
- Rosalía talks about her career highlight backstage at Webster Hall with some of her idols
2. Rosalía talks about the current songs she is obsessed with including Summertime by Janis Joplin.
3. Rosalía talks about how she derives inspiration from anything.
4. Rosalía goes on to talk about her upbringing and how her family shaped her music.
5. This last clip is just a glimpse of what dancing makes both Rosalía and Adwoa feel.
Here are some of Rosalía’s most successful hits:
If you agree or disagree with our choices we would love to hear. Make sure to follow us on social and download thatpart now!
To listen to the full episode, hit the link below:
Here are a few clips from the Filthy Fellas podcast where Poet goes deep into Rio Ferdinand’s history at Manchester United. In this part Rio Ferdinand goes in depth on the problem with defending today… Ever wondered what it was like coming into one of the biggest football clubs in the world as a new […]
This week we listened to one of the biggest investor/podcasters in the world, Harry Stebbings. The 25 year old has recently set up a $140 million fund to invest in early and growth stage startups. In this week’s episode he speaks to the UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak. This rare podcast appearance for […]