Top 5 parts from The Gurls Talk podcast with Rosalía
In this episode we listen to Spanish music sensation Rosalía on The Gurls Talk podcast with Adwoa Aboah (a British fashion model and host of the podcast). The pair talk all things from her upbringing, influences, creative approach and much much more. The Spanish superstar has amassed billions of views on YouTube alone.
Here our are top 5 parts from this episode:
- Rosalía talks about her career highlight backstage at Webster Hall with some of her idols
2. Rosalía talks about the current songs she is obsessed with including Summertime by Janis Joplin.
3. Rosalía talks about how she derives inspiration from anything.
4. Rosalía goes on to talk about her upbringing and how her family shaped her music.
5. This last clip is just a glimpse of what dancing makes both Rosalía and Adwoa feel.
Here are some of Rosalía’s most successful hits:
If you agree or disagree with our choices we would love to hear. Make sure to follow us on social and download thatpart now!
To listen to the full episode, hit the link below:
This week we have dived a little bit into the true crime genre. Obviously there are few places to start other than infamous Narcoterrorist Pablo Escobar, the King of cocaine and probably the most infamous drug lord of all time! We started listening to the Real Narcos series from Noisier, the narrator having one of […]
Here are a few clips from the Filthy Fellas podcast where Poet goes deep into Rio Ferdinand’s history at Manchester United. In this part Rio Ferdinand goes in depth on the problem with defending today… Ever wondered what it was like coming into one of the biggest football clubs in the world as a new […]