Top 5 parts from That Peter Crouch Podcast
FINALLY! About bloody time! Finally the ultimate podcasting trio of Peter Crouch, Tom Fordyce and Chris Stark have stopped dicking about and got the pod going again. If coronavirus wasn’t bad enough, you would have thought it was the least they could do to get it up and running again! Thankfully they are back stronger and better than ever.
Here are our Top 5 parts from this week’s The Milestone episode:
- Crouchie doing the Rod Stewart for the FA Cup draw
2. Probably one of the more controversial moments of this podcast was choosing a midfield three from the following. Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Beckham, Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Iniesta & Cesc Fabregas. Probably one of the hardest tasks Crouchie since the podcast started. You won’t believe who he has left out from this one, I actually can’t believe it.
3. The lads have set out a new challenge for their listeners, involving cycling and strava routes.
4. This hilarious clip is about a big night out with Lee Hendrie and Gareth Barry. Woof is all I am gunna say.
5. This part is all about homeschooling and learning new skills. I think is highly relatable to a number of young parents too out there. Just enjoy.
To check out the full pod listen here and don’t forget to #PASSTHEPOD:
This week we have dived a little bit into the true crime genre. Obviously there are few places to start other than infamous Narcoterrorist Pablo Escobar, the King of cocaine and probably the most infamous drug lord of all time! We started listening to the Real Narcos series from Noisier, the narrator having one of […]
Here are a few clips from the Filthy Fellas podcast where Poet goes deep into Rio Ferdinand’s history at Manchester United. In this part Rio Ferdinand goes in depth on the problem with defending today… Ever wondered what it was like coming into one of the biggest football clubs in the world as a new […]