Top 5 parts from That Peter Crouch Podcast
FINALLY! About bloody time! Finally the ultimate podcasting trio of Peter Crouch, Tom Fordyce and Chris Stark have stopped dicking about and got the pod going again. If coronavirus wasn’t bad enough, you would have thought it was the least they could do to get it up and running again! Thankfully they are back stronger and better than ever.
Here are our Top 5 parts from this week’s The Milestone episode:
- Crouchie doing the Rod Stewart for the FA Cup draw
2. Probably one of the more controversial moments of this podcast was choosing a midfield three from the following. Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Beckham, Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Iniesta & Cesc Fabregas. Probably one of the hardest tasks Crouchie since the podcast started. You won’t believe who he has left out from this one, I actually can’t believe it.
3. The lads have set out a new challenge for their listeners, involving cycling and strava routes.
4. This hilarious clip is about a big night out with Lee Hendrie and Gareth Barry. Woof is all I am gunna say.
5. This part is all about homeschooling and learning new skills. I think is highly relatable to a number of young parents too out there. Just enjoy.
To check out the full pod listen here and don’t forget to #PASSTHEPOD:
So Euro 2020 finally got underway after the 1 year delay from COVID, and what a way to get it started… The Opening Ceremony was exactly as you would expect the Italians to do, sparing no cost rolling out the almost eternal and national treasure Andrea Bocelli to sing Nessun Dorma at the Stadio Olimpico […]
First and most importantly, our thoughts are with Christian Eriksen, hopefully he’ll make a speedy recovery. It really does put the game in perspective when shocking incidents like this happen. I think the most surprising and shocking element is that this could happen to such a fit young man, worst of all being streamed live […]