The 20 Minute VC with Rishi Sunak
This week we listened to one of the biggest investor/podcasters in the world, Harry Stebbings. The 25 year old has recently set up a $140 million fund to invest in early and growth stage startups. In this week’s episode he speaks to the UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak. This rare podcast appearance for Rishi was great as it gives the audience an insight into the more human side of the Chancellor.
Here are our top 5 parts from this episode:
- We get an insight into Rishi’s first job waiting tables.
2. Rishi discusses about creating a safe place to make innovative decisions.
3. Here we get a glimpse into Rishi’s daily routine and exercise, including his love for Peloton.
4. Rishi Sunak talks about how he was incredibly nervous before his first budget.
5. Rishi Sunak goes through a number of quick fire questions including what his favourite book is.
If you agree or disagree with our choices we would love to hear. Make sure to follow us on social and download thatpart now!
To listen to the full episode, please see the link below:
This week we have dived a little bit into the true crime genre. Obviously there are few places to start other than infamous Narcoterrorist Pablo Escobar, the King of cocaine and probably the most infamous drug lord of all time! We started listening to the Real Narcos series from Noisier, the narrator having one of […]
Here are a few clips from the Filthy Fellas podcast where Poet goes deep into Rio Ferdinand’s history at Manchester United. In this part Rio Ferdinand goes in depth on the problem with defending today… Ever wondered what it was like coming into one of the biggest football clubs in the world as a new […]